Check out this amazing promotion for the Duggar’s new book, A Love That Multiplies! Pajama School is participating, so if you order A Love That Multiplies between June 28-30, you’ll receive a coupon code for 25% off of Pajama School – plus dozens of other freebies and discounts from other companies! View all of the incredible deals below:
Over 74% off from:
WORLD Magazine is packed with national and international news, culture, politics, business, education, medicine, travel and so much more. The value of your subscription is further increased by having complete access to every area of the WORLD website, including breaking news, special articles, podcasts, and a vast archive of over 8,500 articles. SAVE OVER 74% – 26 issues only $39.95
Home School Enrichment Magazine provides real-life homeschool help, uplifting encouragement, and valuable spiritual insights to keep your homeschool happier, enriched, and Christ-centered! Consistently described as the most encouraging homeschool magazine available, Home School Enrichment features six issues per year, all guaranteed to help keep you going strong!Â SAVE 75% – SIX ISSUES JUST $8.87!
50% off from:
Making Character First by Tom Hill. Learn how companies around the world are building a workplace culture of character. Author Tom Hill shares how to integrate character values in the workplace; how to recruit, retain, and reward good employees; and how to improve morale, teamwork, and workplace communication. A must-read for board members, officers, managers, aspiring leaders, teachers, pastors, families and more! Free Shipping!
Homesteading for Beginners DVDs Volumes One, Two, and Three. Journey with the city gone country in two volumes of sharing some old fashioned country skills. You will learn everything from Gardening, milking, making dairy products, baking breads, maple syrup, to canning meat. Each video comes with a full color 20 page companion guidebook that contain detailed instructions, information, and recipes used in these DVDs.
Home School Reporting System. Highly affordable record keeping solution for homeschool families. Free admin tools for umbrella school and co-op administrators. Record grades, track attendance, print transcripts, record lesson plans, standardized test scores, portfolio activities, immunization records and more.
Creative Cooking for Simple Elegance How do you make elegant, inexpensive, and simple tables full of joy in this crazy world? Angela Breidenbach, speaker/author of Gems of Wisdom shares how & tips to simplify your life. Color photos for each recipe! Includes bonus section for health challenges s plus kitchen/pantry shortcuts to simplify your life.
The Motivated Life introduces readers to the first Biblically based personality system. The Five Type Personality System is explained in easy to read, understandable detail and is backed by over 40 years of research teaching parents how to predict their children’s spiritual gifts. In addition, mental health disorders that are attributed to each of the Five Personality Types.
All three DVDs for $19.97! 3 great Christ-honoring family movies on DVD: The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry, Second Glance, Beyond The Sky
The mission of Christian Devotions is two-fold: First, to provide personal and relatable devotions for those who may not otherwise be exposed to the Word of God. Second, to promote Christian writing and reading. Our devotional books are on the cutting edge of Christian publishing, offering a voice, message and passion for His Good News. A devotional book may be someone’s only Bible for the day. 8 very special Books!
50% off from:
The Old Schoolhouse Store. Save on subscriptions, eBooks and more from the largest Publication reaching the Home School Marketplace. TOS reaches over 100,000 readers 4 times per year.
Gems of Wisdom: For A Treasure-Filled Life is a treasure hunt for God’s unique gems of wisdom. Be empowered, learn to influence through your life lessons, and preserve important relationships. Gems of Wisdom fills your treasure chest with gems of wisdom so they overflow into the lives of others. Excellent for Bible study, book clubs, and individual study.
Our Waterproof Bible lets you take the Word with you anywhere. Water, mud and pretty much anything else wipes right off. “The water slid right off, as did a little mud…the Bible dried out completely…I’ll give it a big hosanna.” National Geographic Adventure
As seen on 19 Kids and Counting, Life at the Pond DVDs and CDs are packed with humor and Biblically-based morals. Made for kids but written so adults can enjoy them too, Pond stories teach timeless lessons with 2000 year-old wisdom. The latest story includes the voices of all the Duggars, including all 19 kids.
Heart-Stirring Stories of Romance
by Linda Evans Shepherd. TRUE STORIES! One reader said, “Heart-Stirring Stories of Romance touched my heart. My favorite story was the one about the husband who’d promised his wife an emerald bracelet. I won’t give away the ending but the story made me cry with joy! It showed me God performs real miracles every day 24-7 and that he will never let us down. Thanks for the great read.” -From B&H Publishers.
Nuggets of parenting wisdom condensed into 50 chapters, each one biblical, practical, and relevant for parents of children ages 2-18. Learn ways to correct, instruct, and set limits. Glean wisdom for dealing with emotions, conflict, and developing closeness in your family. These 50 strategies provide you with hands-on tools for parenting children of any age.
Your Own Printed Copy of Our Magazine for Moms, Eternal Encouragement and Save $6.00. For some of us, seeing is believing. If you want us to ship you a copy of our magazine rich with inspiration that will bless your entire family, here’s the deal for you.
25% off from:
Your source for the finest Essential Oils, and all Aromatherapy products. Learn how they can be used to enhance the quality of life. We carry over 125 different essential oils, many with historical uses dating back to the beginning of civilization. We make Custom Creams and essential oils for use in massage, or general application on the skin.
The best in Christian comic books and Biblical worldview graphic novels. 25% off all products in Kingstone, Bay Forest, Galaxy, and Kingstone Publishing imprints.
Your Trusted Source of Family Health Information. A large selection of Bulk Herbs and Bulk Foods, Spices, Books, Berkey Water Filters, and more. A collection of articles of food recipes, home remedies, how-to directions, eBooks and more.
Fort Rock Family Camp and Retreat Center is a place for family restoration and enrichment. Burrowed against the Ozark National Forest, founders Terry and Roxanne Forsyth have recreated an 1800s fort and old west town. Here your family can step back in time, slow down and enjoy spectacular beauty any time of the year.
New music album from Cortni. “My heart has always been in ministry,” she continues. “For as long as I can remember, I knew that I was supposed to reach out and help others. I’m so amazed that God has opened these doors and allowed my passion to truly become my ministry.
Custom Embroidery Baseball Caps. Colors: Red, Blue, Black, Brown, Khaki, or Green. 24 of the same color Cap with up to 5,000 stitches in 3 colors of your name or company logo. Additional discounts for larger quantities.
Pajama School – stories from the life of a homeschool graduate by Natalie Wickham. Do you get to wear your pajamas to school? Do you have recess? What about socialization? Every homeschooler fields dozens of questions like these. Natalie goes beyond providing simple answers and shares candidly about the experiences that led her to conclude that education is about much more than academics. Full of hope, humor, and reality!
End Slavery in Tennessee mission is to foster slave-free communities through prevention, education and community engagement. End Slavery is a volunteer-powered project under the direction of International Teams leaders, Bill and Derri Smith.
Angel Promises… Remembering The Youngest Firefighter by Katherin B. FitzPatrick. Meet the youngest teen firefighter lost in the famous, now historic, “Thirtymile Fire” episode, Karen Lee FitzPatrick. The book also has to do with understanding more about “divine providence,” destiny, and our “appointed time,” as described in the Bible. A very inspirational young woman, let her words challenge your heart, and grip your soul.
Arguing children? Behind in housework and short on time? Here’s help! Choose from 18 topics like character training, attitude, scheduling, meal time, and marriage. Our money-saving bundles will help you with the issues you are dealing with. Each bundle has a variety of books, eBooks, and audios. A great deal just got even better!
25% off from:
Bulk herbs, CDs, DVDs and more at Bulkherbstore.com Learn from an experienced herbalist how to resolve common health issues and purchase pre-mixed herbal combinations for teas, salves, and tinctures.
Features some of the finest in family-friendly, value-based books, audios, videos, and articles on parenting, husband and wife relationships, ministry and more! Materials include, To Train Up A Child, Jumping Ship, Created To Be His Help Meet, Preparing To Be A Help Meet, Only Men, the Good and Evil graphic novel in over 20 languages and a FREE bi-monthly magazine.
Products, including special flavors such as Hazelnut Cream, Chocolate Swiss Almond, and Hickory Christmas. Our beans boast a wealth of antioxidant qualities that the majority of coffees do not possess. Cane Creek Coffee cannot be surpassed. Also available Amish made hand-poured scented candles.
For 18 years Jim worked with children in schools and camps. To help them learn Scripture, he set many KJV verses to music. The songs are now on 9 CDs, each an hour long. Excellent memory and meditation aids.
Green Pieces: Green From the Pond Up by International award-winning author/cartoonist Drew Aquilina. A 2011 Green Book Festival Comics/Graphic Novel of the Year and 2011 Paris Book Festival Wildcard Book of the Year. An extraordinary cartoon collection profiling nature in a humorous way providing educators and parents with an effective and fun environmental platform that answers the question “who knew being green could be so hilarious?!”
When You Can’t Find God
by Linda Evans Shepherd
When You Don’t Know What to Pray
by Linda Evans Shepherd. Christian Retailing compares Linda to both Beth Moore and Stormy Omartian while Chris Zolenski, of the radio show Songtime USA, said Linda reminds him of a little lady he met in the sixties by the name of Corrie ten Boom. Patsy Clairmont says, “There is a bubbling up of Jesus-Joy that exudes from Linda that is absolutely contagious.”
America Under Attack by Jeff Kildow. In the rearview mirror of history, the outcome of World War II seems inevitable. But what if Germany had followed up on Japan’s sneak attack with a bombing raid on NY. An exciting and plausible story of how WWII might have turned out quite differently. I recommend it with enthusiasm. Sen. William L. Armstrong, President, Colorado Christian University
The Truth About Liberty: How The Tea Party Can Save America by Manny Edwards, JD. Unless we do something immediately, America’s children might never know freedom. WILL AMERICA’S CHILDREN BE FREE? Everywhere they turn, our children are taught that liberty is an obstacle to the basics of life, but The Truth About Liberty will teach them how to secure the blessings of God-given liberty.
Christian Keyboarding was formed because of the need for Christian material for the computer. Through a diligent search; there was no suitable curriculum which demonstrated proper touch-typing methods, offered MLA and APA report formatting, and had Biblical-based references and material for students. Christian Keyboarding combined these elements to satisfy both state and private school requirements.
1. Log on to www.DuggarFamily.com from June 28-30.
2. Click the Amazon Promotion link on the home page, and you are ready to place your order.
4. Return to www.DuggarFamily.com and click on the Redeem Amazon Promo Link
5. Provide your first name, Amazon Sales Number and your email address and hit Send
6. A return email will be sent to you containing all of the discount codes and free offers.
All coupon codes will expire on July 5, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to anti-spam laws certain free reports may be subject to an opt-in or double opt-in requirement. Discounts cannot be combined with other already discounted items or advertised specials
Purchase A Love That Multiplies on June 28, 29, or 30, 2011
and receive the following FREE OFFERS.
• FREE OFFERS • FREE OFFERS • FREE OFFERS • FREE OFFERS •
* VRX Prescription Savings Card Designed for those that do not have prescription insurance. The discounts are great. Their prices are comparable to a Prescription Drug Plan without the monthly fees. Use their pharmacy locator online, look up your drug costs and discounts, and choose the pharmacy with the best rates. Save 10%-75% on every purchase. www.vrxcard.com
* Join ITEX WWW.ITEX.COM Promo code: 615615. *FREE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP*. ($395 value). ITEX members utilize digital currency “ITEX dollars” to exchange goods and services, rather than use cash. Charity-Non Profit Ministries, Travel, Advertising, Business Products, Education, Health & Medical & more…Membership Trading CommunitySM a marketplace for B2B cashless transactions across North America. (Small brokerage fees apply).
* The Ins and Outs of Social Media Marketing: 14 Tips to Make Your Business Grow Through Social Media! by Jerit Abart. Jerit is a multi award-winning Video Producer, who focuses on providing the highest quality content possible – no matter the budget. www.jeritabart.com
* FREE Accelerated Distance Learning eBook by Brad Voeller (a $19.95 retail value) from www.collegeplus.org. Voeller earned his fully accredited bachelor’s degree in less than six months, for under $5,000. Now, he shares with you this amazing new approach to higher education that allows students as young as 13 to earn a debt-free, accredited bachelor’s degree for a fraction of the time and cost of traditional college. www.collegeplus.org
* An Emergency and Disaster Recovery Plan for Individuals and Families Great resource to help you plan ahead. www.survivalnewsonline.com
* Free cookbook download: Creative Cooking for Colitis Cookbook Offers elegant, creative cooking, options for health challenges like IBD, Colitis, Celiac, and Gluten-FreeÂ & kitchen shortcuts. How do you make elegant, inexpensive, and simple tables full of joy in this crazy world? Angela Breidenbach, speaker/author of Gems of Wisdom: For a Treasure-filled Life shares how & tips to simplify your life. Full color photos for each recipe! www.AngelaBreidenbach.com
* Making Herbs Simple Guidebooks Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 by Shoshanna Easling. Herbs are in your backyard. These booklets have colorful easy to identify herb pictures along with a geographical map so you can simply see where each herb grows. These booklets also give information on what the herbs are good for and how to use them, guiding you through your herbal discovery. www.bulkherbstore.com
* Grief Relief – by Linda Evans Shepherd. Although you may never discover all the answers to the “why” of pain and suffering, you can discover secrets to help you overcome your own grief and pain. Linda can answer these questions because she has been where you are. The scars on her heart are her credentials following a terrible car crash that changed her life forever. www.grief-relief.com
* Greener Grass, one of many Pond radio episodes, takes on the classic problem of believing the grass is always greener on the other side. In this episode, Tony the frog wants to be Methuselah the alligator. For some strange reason, he gets to. For a day. Turns out, it isn’t so easy being an alligator. www.lifeatthepond.com
* Free sampling of Green From the Pond Up by International award-winning author Drew Aquilina. A 2011 Green Book Festival Comics/Graphic Novel of the Year, 2011 Paris Book Festival Wildcard Book of the Year and 2011 New York Book Festival Comics Runner Up. The Foreword is written by Brian Walker, Hi and Lois and Beetle Bailey. Visit The Pond for a daily chuckle. www.greenpiecescartoons.com
* Get a Life-Changing Magazine, Book, and Audio! Building families one mother at a time is what we do here at Eternal Encouragement. Get a copy of our award-winning and beloved magazine, Eternal Encouragement, along with a copy of the eBook, Organizing Happiness, and the MP3, How To Raise Obedient and Happy Children. These are our gift to you. www.eternalencouragement.com
* Supercharge your homeschool with this free collection of five downloadable homeschool reports from Home School Enrichment! Features “22 Fun, Interesting and Unique Ways to Learn During the Summer,” “The Secret to Homeschooling Freedom,” “Distance Learning Right for Your Student?,” “25 Ways to Help the Family Budget,” and “Beating the Mid-Year Slump.” Each of these has the potential to change your homeschool forever for the better ” don’t miss out! www.HomeSchoolEnrichment.com/reportbundle
* TheHomeSchoolMom.com is where homeschool families in the know find support and encouragement, homeschool curriculum reviews, free planner downloads, local support groups and homeschool events, teacher resources, hand-picked educational resource links, and newsletters packed with resources for homeschoolers. Also check out TheHomeSchoolMom’s Facebook page, where homeschool parents network together and share ideas, tricks, and information. www.thehomeschoolmom.com
* Free Notebooking Unit Studies from TheHomeSchoolMom.com Sign up for one of TheHomeSchoolMom’s free email newsletters and with your subscription confirmation you will receive two FREE notebooking units, a seventeen page Country Notebooking Unit and a twelve page Country/Province Notebooking Unit that are perfect for notebooking, lapbooking, or geography reports. www.thehomeschoolmom.com/newsletter
For questions on this Amazon Promotion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org